My new year's resolutions are:
1. Fill out the paperwork for the will my neighbor will write. I live across the street from an estate attorney and she is even giving me "the neighbor discount".
2. Clean every cabinet and storage space in my house, and hopefully get rid of 10% in each location. I am most excited about this one. (evidence of boring life) I made a list of every cabinet, closet, garage, kitchen junk drawer, and I am picking one every day or couple of days. So far I've done the kids' closet, 1/3 of the garage (huge improvement!), and the cabinet over the guest bathroom. It feels good, although is completely invisible to a visitor to the house.
3. Walk Town Lake three times a week, increasing my ability to jog so that I can jog the three miles without stopping by the end of the year.
4. Not yell at kids. (already broke that one.)
5. Try not to say bad things about others. ie... no gossip. If I wouldn't be willing to say it with that person in the room, I won't say it. UNLESS I am talking about certain politicians.
That's it. Five. Five resolutions. Five hard for me resolutions.