Friday, June 08, 2007

Our Church....

I am very lucky that my kids feel at home at our church.

We just wrapped up a week of Vacation Bible School. (I was the cooking class teacher)

My kids seem to really love VBS, they have a whole group of kids they know from church. Luckily for us, all those kids will attend the same middle school and high schools as my kids. So I can picture a time when my kids know not only the Elementary friends, but all these other friends that they can use to sit with in the lunch room, or sit next to in class.

It was a busy week, but they all spent time on the playground, taking the pressure off me to take them outside to play. It is really soupy and humid here these days.

We are a week away from Cousin Camp at Port A, another fun week of summer.

Sort of a boring post, but I was feeling guilty for not writing anything recently.

No comments: