Saturday, January 26, 2008

Lately, it's all about Emma


Now she's eleven....



Only a year ago (seems like yesterday)



We have been busy selling hundreds of boxes of Girl Scout cookies



... and attending concerts!
I have to admit, that while very LOUD, the concert was actually pretty impressive. For a kid, little Miley Cyrus is very engaging and fun to watch. I was prepared to be very cynical about the whole production, but in the end, I think I liked it as much as the girls.

I did let my mind wander toward hoping that she doesn't end up the next Lindsey Lohan or Britney Spears. That would be a shame.

I also wondered why Billy Ray Cyrus doesn't do duets with her. I've never been a fan of his, but you know, his career could only improve by hitching his wagon to his daughter's star.

No comments: