Sunday, August 03, 2008

Summer Birthday Swim





I'd better not hear anyone say "cookie cake" until I'm done serving....



It is our annual Missy Kay birthday blast... and this year Mary's mom (another birthday girl) hosted us at her wonderful house. My kids consider Maddie and Hannah quite lucky to have such a nice pool and outdoor wonderland at their disposal.

We had wonderful food and of course, we are all so funny and clever, the conversation was very amusing and enlightening. It truly was a fun night out.

The only business we did not take care of was a traditional photo of all the kids. We will have to fix that the next time we are all gathered together.





For some reason I missed getting photos of Garrett and Emma and our hostess Judy. But next year, I won't miss them!



I found this old, old photo of the kids as little stinkers... Joey was missing for some reason.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh my. My guess is that the one in pink in the young kids picture is an offspring of Melissa. Or clone????