Wednesday, September 05, 2007

what's up

Boring stuff to report. I'm starting to jog daily... actually, I've been doing it for a month. I'm up to walking two blocks and then jogging every third which is more than I did when I started.

The kids are loving school. They dig into homework without problems. They aren't yet griping about the repetitious lunches I invariably make.

I'm polishing up my resume. Getting ready to apply for a couple of jobs. Got one Architecture job in the back pocket, I think. Not sure if it's a good fit, project wise, but I would have flexible hours which is important at this stage. And it is not computer system research which is the last real "job" I had.... it kicked my bootie.

Did the photo albums - Huge Achievement! -

House was very clean, but not so much anymore. Our life is just messy.

I guess that's it.

No comments: