Friday, August 18, 2006

Chinese to English


I'm doing my first ever page translation from a chinese website for my work.... I almost found this translation inspiring:

Small and exquisite, independence "type" to the world

LBP-3200 delicate size, shape unique. Bright blue lakes with white mix complement each other, fluid method provides a dynamic fashion appearance not only save space, a desk, even the most brilliant scenery. Since then, the office away from the traditional office equipment grey boring, LBP-3200 to work with you more relaxed.Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so maybe you can help me with the exas Beads people (who are all also chinese). I am trying to figure out why their prices have now doubled and this is what they replied

pls check update prices on web
www.tx-beads.com

you maybe pointed silver findings prices, it is possible double price compairer with 8 months ago

Anonymous said...

ok that should have said Texas bead people

Anonymous said...

Chinese? david is wrong. you are kewl in 2006 if you know Chinese. so what is the Chinese for kewl person?

ps - see my late post on van name (aug 4) but now i think you should have a Chinese name! what is the Chinese for van go?

Kathy said...

I don't know Chinese, but I am learning about cool tools online like babelfish, and google language tools. You can find a website in another language and use these tools to translate it to English. My first day of translating Chinese websites, I got this pretty description of an inkjet printer. Who would have guessed it would be such a soothing item on a desktop....

Kathy said...

I wish I could speak chinese, though....