Thursday, November 03, 2005

Joey's eye view

For a different view of the world (one from 36 inches above ground) please check out Joey's first roll of developed film. We bought each of the kids a disposable camera during our trip to Seattle. Joey finished the roll last week when Adam came over for a visit.

It is interesting to see what caught Joey's attention and what was "photo worthy."

Go to www.snapfish.com

Log in with my email genet5@sbcglobal.net

password: snapfish

Please don't order any prints for me, or sign me up for spam. Remember, karma is watching.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not too bad a job - I think he has a pretty good eye for these. And it was fun to wander through some of the other photos on Snapfish - some I had forgotten about. (Who are those little kid grandchildren of mine?? Where did they go?)