Friday, June 17, 2005

Emma begs my pardon.. twice

Yesterday, while we were in the car, Max asked me how old I would be when he was my age. I said, "I don't know, seventy something"

And Emma said,"No offense Mom, but you'll probably be dead."

None taken.


The second Emma pronouncement came when Emma was asking me whether Gramma Lu gives presents to just our family or everyone. I told her Gramma Lu gives gifts to lots of people in our family, and named my aunts and uncles, and cousins and all the family Emma sees on a regular basis....

Then Emma said, "No offense Mom, but Gramma Lu is probably nicer than Oprah."

Emma had seen Oprah's infamous Christmas show where she gives away lots of goodies to her studio audience and Emma has been very impressed with Oprah ever since, but not as impressed as she is with Gramma Lu.

No comments: