Sunday, August 14, 2005

Back in Austin

We finally got home from our best vacation ever. After being gone from our house for 15 days, we stumbled in today around 4pm. I am going to give everyone the online equivalent of a nice long, vacation photo slide show. But the good thing is, that if you happen to get bored, you can just log off!

I just got all the pictures loaded into my machine, but I don't want to shortchange some of the fun memories.... so I'm going to post a few at a time, over the next week or so, so I can give them ample descriptions.

Of course, real time marches on, and there will be important updates this week about the new school year. Tomorrow we drop off supplies and meet the teachers. Tuesday is the first day back for Max and Emma. And Joey starts his year on Wednesday. And Kathy is snowed under by volunteer work by Thursday.

But for now, it's still vacation time.

No comments: